01 July 2009

New web design coming

I've been saying for a while that I want to get my course on-line, and I've been working on it for a long time without making much progress. So I've finally hired someone to help me with the design aspects. David Joyce of Exit 42 Design is going to design pages for the courses and help me redesign the site by improving my CSS code.

I've known Dave for years, and I love his work for other sites. I'm really looking forward to seeing what he comes up with, and it's a big burden off my shoulders to have some help with the html for the site.

Stay tuned. I really think I can get my first course on the web in 2010.

ttfn

1 comment:

Abigayle Soderstrom said...

Oh, it's year 2011 already! Are you still working with him? You probably learned a lot! I hope both of you become successful in the future! :D